What services do we provide
Is your computer running slower than usual? Are you getting
lots of pop-ups?
Are you getting the "Hampshire Police Constabulary" or equivalent page at start up.
Have you seen other weird problems crop up?
If so, your PC might be infected with a virus, spyware, Trojans or other malware--even if you have an antivirus program installed on it. Though other problems, such as hardware issues, can produce similar symptoms, it is best to check for malware if you are not sure.
Here are some of the ways we can serve you:
- Examine your computers and procedures for virus exposure
- Install and configure Anti-Virus and Firewall software
- Set up spam filtering procedures and software as required to make your e-mail manageable
- Repair damage caused by viruses and hackers; recover damaged files if possible
- Scheduled on-site preventive maintenance and broke/fix service
- Train users to prevent virus infection